in the library and online (in Canvas)
NCC Faculty members provide FREE tutoring in math, writing for all courses, accounting, physics and other subjects -- mostly in the library. No appointments are required; Tutoring is by drop-in. See calendar below. If tutoring location is not the library, the location is noted on the calendar.
Please come to the NCC library (or specified location) at any time during the two hour scheduled period (start times on calendar below). You do not need to stay for the full two hours.
Find 24/7 Tutoring link inside every Canvas course.
· Connect with tutors even late night and weekends
· Nursing/Allied Health tutors available TH - SUN, 6 PM - 11 PM
· Work out math and other problems on a shared whiteboard
· Submit written assignments for review
· Get help from Spanish-speaking tutors
· Make flashcards and animated notes
Log in to Canvas and choose any course. See the 24/7 Tutoring link on the left navigation menu.
To get tutoring in Spanish or with audio or video, set preferences when you launch Brainfuse.
It's all FREE! Each student gets 10 hours (600 minutes) of tutoring each term and can request additional time as needed. Request additional time here: https://helpdesk.ccsnh.edu/HomePage.do.
In-person Drop-in Tutoring Schedule v.1
Print out our blank schedule.